Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Best Part of Waking Up...

Is NOT Folgers in your cup - it is BOCA JAVA! At risk of sounding like an infomercial - If you haven't had it - you need to! It is by far the best coffee I have ever had - and they deliver to your door! It even turned my non coffee drinking wife into a daily coffee drinker...sorry. My top favs are:


  • Merry Mistletoe
  • Beach Day Blog
  • Surfing Safari
  • Boca Moca Java

Go right now to http://www.bocajava.com/ and check them out. You wont be disappointed! Now how about you - what brand/type/flavor of coffee do you like and why?

2 comments:

berry said...

favorite is a very subjective term. but I've been buying Newman's Own House Blend. my reasons are:

1. it's Fair Trade
2. it's good
3. it's only $5.99 a bag
4. it's organic

as for rating purely on taste. I might go with this blend I bought from a local bakery that has all those above qualities (except price) and was darn good. also, $.25 from the sale of every bag go to these widows in Latin America. problem is I can't remember the name right now.

Justmatt said...

Well thanks for that Berry...
"It's the greatest coffee I've ever had - but I can't tell you what it is..." : )