Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tell Tale Signs That I Am Getting Old #1

I like Diet Coke
I am not sure how this happened. I don't know if they have changed the secret formula over the last 20 years but something has changed and I think it is me. I have become old. Not like Gandalf old, but like my parents* old. I can remember telling my Dad, "Dad, How can you drink that stuff?!?! It taste like (insert favorite derogatory thing here)!!!" But as it turns out - I seem to like said derogatory thing.... Must be Karma...
* If my parents are reading - you are not old - just older than me : )

7 comments:

Chet Harvey said...

Dude i've been drinking diet coke for over a year now and am way more addicted to it than i ever was to regular coke.

Loren Eaton said...

Kiss of death, man. Soon you'll be wearing your pants up to your armpits.

Amy said...

get your hands off my soda!

Justmatt said...

Chet - I can feel the addiction forming..

Lauren - I already do

Amy - they are MINE - yours have no caffeine - whats the point?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the qualifer that we are not old just older than you. still love ya, mom

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

Soooo, does this mean I shouldn't send you the big old case of Cheerwine?

Justmatt said...

YES - you can still send that! Especially if it is of the glass bottle variety!