Friday, July 25, 2008

Top 5 Friday - Vacation Edition


For this weeks addition we're doing: Top 5 places you like to go on vacation or to just get outta town- so come on, where do you like to go?

Here's mine:

1. New Smyrna Beach
2. Walt Disney World
3. The Caribbean
4. New York City
5. Gainesville

Your turn - GO! Oh, and make sure you post your list on your blog with a link back to this one so that we can let others play along with us. No hording the swings here. We are equal time on the playground equipment kinda folks.

3 comments:

III said...

1.) Boston, Mass.

Having been to Fenway, I just feel like I gotta get back there more often somehow...

2.) Tuscaloosa, AL

You're probably catching the sports theme here...

3.) Central Florida area

Was just there. Spent Thursday night in G-ville with JP & Kristen. And then Friday & Saturday in O-town at the Spiritual Growth Workshop seeing bunches of other G-ville & Tampa/St. Pete folk. Lots of loved ones there...

4.) Washington, D.C.

Didn't get to see enough when I was there last month. SO much to do, and so much of it is free (if you don't count the whole "we pay taxes" part)

5.) Pine Mountain, GA

About an hour south of Atlanta, there's this cool little place called "Callaway Gardens." You oughta check it out.

Jack and Lexi's Mom said...

Okay...
1. I just got home from Campmeeting and am sooooo tired. Therefore, number one is bed.
2. Disney World with Matt
3. Ireland
4. NYC
5. Martha's Vineyard

nsbmom said...

1. New Smyrna Beach(I live where I love to vacation)
2. Cape Hatteras(best childhood memories ever)
3. Hickory, North Carolina(so I can see my old friends)
4. Wisconsin(my kids miss their Uncle Rob)
5. I am struggling here.....

Will post on this and link back in the morning!