Monday, February 4, 2008

Good Vibrations

I posted this in the comments of my last LOST blog - but thought it would be good to post here as well.
I read somewher of one idea where the Losties come back to the island BEFORE their first time there - confusing - but let me explain - in the looking glass hatch, the girl there tells Charlie that the 'code' to unlock the jamming signal is a numerical representation of 'good vibrations' by the beach boys and that it was designed by a musician. Get where I am going. When Charlie sits down at the keypad, he hums the tune and then plays it on the numbers on the firt try! No mistakes! Perhaps Charlie IS the musican who coded it!...How about them apples!

2 comments:

Cool Dad said...

I know... Charlie sure figured that out quickly! I wish I was that talented.

Justmatt said...

Nothing to figure out man - He knew it...he WROTE IT!