Friday, February 22, 2008

The List is Almost Complete

Oceanic 6
1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Sayid
5. Aaron
6. ?

Check out the "Questions" Post for last night's additions and add your own!

Oh and one thing I picked up from re-watching 'The Economist" - Sayid points out that a pager is old technology and that there are newer things that 'The Economist' could use - this imediatly made me think of what Ben said to Locke when he took him to see Jacob - "Like you, He doesn't like technology" or something along those lines - SO is 'The Economist' Jacob or Locke?

6 comments:

Loren Eaton said...

Darn it, stop posting about Lost! I have to wait until the DVD comes out to watch it!

Cool Dad said...

Loren - can you catch up by watching the episodes on ABC.com?

Matt - yeah, i noticed that about the not liking technology. I'm curious to see how Jacob plays into the post-island goings-on

Justmatt said...

Sorry Loren...aren't you caught up now? Why aren't you watching? Is it School?

CD - It should deff. Be interesting...

Loren Eaton said...

No, no, my wife and I always wait until the DVDs come out. Then we binge for two weeks straight. It's a hallowed tradition.

Loren Eaton said...

Matt,

Speaking of school, I just signed up for my finance class ...

Justmatt said...

You are a glutton for pain...both with Lost and school : )